Western Region Leadership Conference (WRLC)
November 13-15, 2014
As you can imagine, Californians do not believe in doing things small. It is the largest state in the nation and home to some of the biggest and most famous companies in the world; from HP, Google, and Apple to Safeway, Visa, and of course, Walt Disney. That is why DECA will GO BIG in November and host all of Western Region DECA in Anaheim.At WRLC 2014, attendees will be able to:
- GO LEARN to lead in DECA and prepare for college and careers.
- GO INTO your career with industry experts sharing the latest trends and insights.
- GO ON STAGE as you participate in DECA competitions to refine your skills and prepare for your state competitions.
- GO PUBLIC as you debut your ideas in the DECA Garage.
- GO NETWORK with your favorite people: DECA members! Create new friends, connect with other states, and collaborate with fellow DECA leaders.
- GO ENJOY three days of the best that Southern California and Anaheim have to offer.
Be ready to DREAM BIG as you make plans to GO TO ANAHEIM for the 2014 DECA Western Region Leadership Conference.