Was ICDC 2013 one of your best memories? Or is traveling to Anaheim still a dream? California DECA is pleased to announce that the Western Region Leadership Conference 2014 registration guide is now available at www.wrlc2014.org! This November 13-15, Western Region DECA will GO to the WRLC in sunny Anaheim, California.
Take advantage now and secure your spot at DECA’s annual gathering of the best in the west. Here are a few of the many highlights:
1. GO Disney! A trip to Anaheim wouldn’t be complete without exploring SoCal. Friday night has been set aside for members to enjoy the best that SoCal has to offer, including Disneyland, Universal Studios, Six Flags, and Hollywood!
2. GO Compete! Competition training, judges’ forums, and live showcases from past ICDC winners will help you hone your competition skills. To cap it off, real DECA competitions will give members the chance to show off their skills and win awards on-stage.
3. GO Talks! Think TEDTalks…DECAfied! Incredible speakers, industry leaders, and entertainers will take the stage to share their experiences, including best-selling author Bob Burg, an advisor to numerous Fortune 500 companies. DECA members will also get the chance to meet them personally backstage in the DECA Blue Room!
4. GO Perform! The DECA Troupe is your chance to show off your musical talent for all of DECA, so get your instrument ready and prepare to audition. The DECA Garage gives members who own their own businesses the chance to perfect their business with Shark Tank Winner Jason Lucash, and compete for $2500 to grow their business!
5. GO Advisors! You’re never forgotten! This year’s WRLC will feature specialized professional development exclusively for DECA advisors, empowering you to take your classroom experience to the next level!
Head to www.wrlc2014.org to register and get even more information. Follow @WRLC2014 on Twitter for all the latest updates, including raffle prizes! And most importantly, make sure to GO BIG, GO WEST, and GO to WRLC 2014!